To install Batocera (comes with Kodi), Kodi, Android TV, or Lakka follow the very easy guides here: https://noticemesenpi.com
GAME SAVE DATA – READ THIS
Before you rage and throw your controller, read this: Your save game files may disappear if the game and/or the system are improperly shut down (power loss, etc.).
For safety, we recommend using the “save state” feature. You can also enable an auto-save feature.
THE SEN PI IS SLIGHTLY MORE POWERFUL THAN THE RASPBERRY PI 3 & 4 FOR EMULATION.
- CPU: ARM Cortex A53 quad-core CPU @ 2.0 GHz
- GPU: Mali-450 @ 600MHz+
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Internal Memory
- External SD (for your games and media)
- 4 USB Ports
- Bluetooth 4
- Wifi b/g/n
- HDMI (4k capable for media, 1080p for gaming)
Fenek PC Controller:
The Fenek PC game controller was designed to work with the Sen Pi plus all your PC games, old and new. The key is the ability to switch between Xinput (it will show up as an Xbox controller) and DirectInput (many old games use this). Maximum comfort, maximum compatibility. The 600 mAh battery will have you gaming for hours and hours.CHARGE FOR SIX HOURS BEFORE USE. If connection falters, it’s time to charge.
- 2.4 GHz Wireless (more reliable in testing than Bluetooth), 600 mAh rechargeable battery
- Switch between Xinput or DirectInput (play old and new games)
- Recognized as an Xbox controller in Xinput mode on PC or the Sen Pi
- 15 button plus D-pad and dual analog – L1, L2, R1, R2 not pictured
- Micro USB. Cord length: 45″ (115 cm). Dimensions:6.5″ x 4″ x 1″ 17 cm x 10 cm x 2.5 cm)
- Shipping weight: 0.8 lbs.
SYSTEMS SUPPORTED BY Batocera or Lakka (DIY INSTALL)
- NES, SNES, Gameboy, GBA, N64 (limited support), DOS, PS 1, PSP (limited support), Sega Genesis/Megadrive, 32X, TurboGrafx 16, DOSBox, ScummVM, Atari, Jaguar, Lynx, CoCo, GameGear, 3DO, Atari, Arcade, Neo Geo, Neo Geo Pocket, and more.